Iconic Attractions in 1 day in Bangkok :
As any season travelers would tell you, Bangkok is ‘an all-out attack on the senses’. The melting and busting city is a combination of and wonderful sights, sounds and smells. We find it fascinating and we’re sure you will too. Have a see the spots in Bangkok standing by to be discover.
Here are some of the best activities to do in Bangkok for 1 day –
Explore city in 1 day in Bangkok – What to do:
Visit The Grand Palace
Wat Pho Palace
The oldest and biggest temple of Bangkok is name Wat Pho Palace. A 46 meters long gold made lying Buddha made it more special and worth the visit.
It’s situated in an old town which is Rattanakosin Island in Bangkok. The entrance fee is around 100 Baht, which is almost $3.20.
Visit to Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
Khao San Road
It’s a center for backpackers. Street stalls, street food, and bars, loud music will make your night memorable. But if you are a low budget traveler, then you can avoid buying anything from here. This place is not that, to be honest. But , there are many hostels and if you are searching for accommodation then it’s a great place for you.
The Food in Bangkok-Where to eat:
The Unicorn Café
Pool time café
The Gallery Drip Coffee
If you want to work and enjoy your coffee, you can go to The Gallery Drip Coffee. Desks are organize there and the environment is also.
Some other Café in Bangkok
Shopping In Bangkok:
Planning for the Bangkok Trip:
- Before making the trip, you want to search for hotels for your
- accommodation through the internet.
- After arriving at “Suvarnabhumi Airport” in Bangkok, you
- should buy a sim card using your passport from the airport shop. This way you’ll get better and reliable service with security.
- How can go to hotel so recommend in the airport have Taxi and Grab booth. booked from there.
- On the first day, you should settle on the hotel and unpack your bags.
- Start exploring with the grand palace and other temples.
- If you feel tired, then go to a park, sit back and relax.
- Shop, get massages and explore some more.